D7130: KMoreTools: Update and fix desktopfiles

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 11 17:17:29 UTC 2017

ltoscano resigned from this revision.
ltoscano added a comment.

  I still disagree in the way this is done, as it means manually periodically updating the information and it's definitely not the right thing to do.

  That said, if @elvisangelaccio approves this, it can go in as temporary fix but the next update should work on using the appstream library to get those information from appstream files. Or any other solutions which does not involve duplicating the information.

  I'm removing my vote but please wait for Elvis.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  mydev