D8207: Use https for KDE urls

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 8 21:37:25 UTC 2017

mpyne added a comment.

  I support the idea, but I think there's a few more spots where we can convert http:// to https://.  I ran `ag --only-matching --no-heading 'http:.*k.*\.org'` in the kcoreaddons source directory, with the current version of this patch already applied, and got the following output:

    src/lib/kaboutdata.h:811:http://". "http://kate.kde.org

    src/mimetypes/kde5.xml:23:http://www.freedesktop.org
    src/mimetypes/kde5.xml:3405:http://www.freedesktop.org
    src/mimetypes/kde5.xml:3467:http://www.freedesktop.org

    autotests/kpluginmetadatatest.cpp:238:http://kde.org

    autotests/kaboutdatatest.cpp:184:http://www.koffice.org

    autotests/data/twostepsparsetest.desktop:16:http://kde.org

    autotests/data/fakeplugin.desktop:87:http://kde.org

    autotests/data/hiddenplugin.desktop:87:http://kde.org

  Of these, the XML might be an issue (though I doubt it), and I'm not sure if koffice.org is still current.  But the autotest sample .desktop files can be changed, which will impact the kpluginmetadatatest also.

  In the meantime I've verified that the current patch passes the testsuite on my machine as well.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons