D8159: Add API for setting server decoration palettes

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 11:27:14 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is currently handled by the QtExtended surface which is an
  arbitrary hashmap. This is getting deprecated, and we should do it
  properly anyway.

  This patch adds it into the existing protocol that sets with a client
  surface is decorated or not, as semantically it's very closely related.

TEST PLAN
  Attached unit test
  My wayland windows still are decorated

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/test_server_side_decoration.cpp
  src/client/protocols/server-decoration.xml
  src/client/registry.cpp
  src/client/server_decoration.cpp
  src/client/server_decoration.h
  src/server/server_decoration_interface.cpp
  src/server/server_decoration_interface.h