D9048: [kglobalaccel] Drop QWidget dependency

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 29 11:48:40 UTC 2017

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

> CMakeLists.txt:36
>  set(REQUIRED_QT_VERSION 5.7.0)
> -find_package(Qt5 ${REQUIRED_QT_VERSION} CONFIG REQUIRED DBus Widgets)
> +find_package(Qt5 ${REQUIRED_QT_VERSION} CONFIG REQUIRED DBus)

lib still uses widgets, I doubt this will compile.
If it does, it's because it's pulled in from something else.

(in fact the runtime links against them too, but for a hidden window to capture key events)

> main.cpp:29
>  #include <QDebug>
> -#include <QGuiApplication>
> +#include <QApplication>
>  #include <QIcon>

I don't understand, this would re-introduce a widgets dependency.

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel