D9047: kglobalacceld: Avoid loading an icon loader for no reason

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 29 11:07:49 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We know this is a QGuiApplication app, so we know it doesn't have any
  widgets we also know it doesn't use QtQuick anywhere.

  Therefore it won't have any windows and setting a default window icon is
  pointless.
  This has a surprisingly big overhead as it instantiates the KDE icon theme
  engine. Saves near 5% of startup time.

TEST PLAN
  Compiles

REPOSITORY