D8007: popplerextractor: don't try to guess the title if there isn't one.

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 27 21:15:25 UTC 2017

mgallien added a comment.

  @vhanda Thanks a lot to have took time to answer. I really appreciate your help.
  I took a long time to understand that fixing or modifying the extractors is not enough to get modified data when querying Baloo. I would like to fix that in the future.

  Do you have any idea how to do that while still preserving the performance of Baloo and a good experience for the users ?

  With regard to this diff, I hope that testing a lot of PDF could help deciding on it. I am still a bit on the side of having the same behavior in Okular and KFileMetaData.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData