D8007: popplerextractor: don't try to guess the title if there isn't one.

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 26 22:32:29 UTC 2017

mgallien added subscribers: vhanda, mgallien.
mgallien accepted this revision.
mgallien added a comment.

  Sorry for me being late to review your work. I had not noticed it.
  Thanks for your work.
  I am all for this change.
  The code you are removing is not currently covered by the automatic tests and is different from the same code in Okular (generator_pdf.cpp:705).
  Even if the result of the current automatic test should not be affected by this change, could you please accept the offer from @aacid and test with some of his documents (or better with all) ?

  I have another question also related to some bugfixes I have done in KFileMetaData. Do you have an idea how to trigger an update of the Baloo database since your changes may modify the title of documents people have in the Baloo database ?

  @vhanda do you know if there is something to do to update Baloo database when metadata returned by KFileMetaData are changed even if the file itself did not change ?

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData