D8964: Fix two bugs in KMessageWidget

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 23 14:29:55 UTC 2017

aacid created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Bug #1: If you call show() or setVisible() after animatedHide() nothing would happen

  This is because animatedHide() does
  	d->content->move(0, -d->content->height());
  so it's moving the contents outside the view. To fix that we what the Show event
  and if the height or the contents position are not the "correct" ones we set them.
  There's an exception for that which is when show comes from animatedShow() so we
  use a guard variable for that.

  Also added a test for this

  Bug #2: If you call animatedShow() while animation for animatedHide() was running things would break

  This is because animationShow() was did. If hideAnimmation running, stop it,
  then if visible and no animation running, asume we're done. The problem is that isVisible is not
  enough for "it's totally visible", now we also check for height and content pos to be the fully
  visible one before saying it's done and doing an early return.

  There was a test for this already, but the test wasn't good enough since it was only checking for
  visible and not for height and content position.

  Along with this i also improved the tests making the visible/not visible checks more thorough
  and replacing some busy waits with QTRY_VERIFY

TEST PLAN
  Tests pass
  Now in okular the message widgets show correctly after calling show() on them after the user pressed the [x]

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  master