D8943: Create 'KFilePlacesModel::convertedUrl' static function

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 22 14:55:10 UTC 2017

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> kfileplacesmodel.h:137
> +     *         "search:/documents" into a Query-URL that will be handled by
> +     *         the corresponding IO-slave. Virtual URLs for bookmarks are used to
> +     *         be independent from internal format changes.

You gave the search:/ url as an example of input, can you give an example of the corresponding output? I.e. add

  (baloosearch, in this example)

> kfileplacesmodel.h:140
> +     * @param an url
> +     * @return new url with dynamic data
> +     * @since 5.41

it's not clear to me what the word "dynamic" means here.
Maybe just "the converted URL, which can be handled by an ioslave".

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO