D8450: User can now hide an entire places group from KFilePlacesView

Franck Arrecot noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 22 13:13:45 UTC 2017

franckarrecot added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in kfileplacesview.cpp:298
> the reserve + loop should be the same as doing
>
>   m_disappearingItems += indexesGroup;

I'm filling a list of persistant indexes with regular indexes that is why I use the loop, if you have any other way comment it to me please :)

> mwolff wrote in kfileplacesview.cpp:861
> shouldn't we disable the `hideSection` when `d->showAll` is in effect? makes no sense to hide something when it has no visual effect, no?

There is a visual effect : the label holds "hidden" or not depending of the state. Plus to be consistent with the place entries we should stick with their behavior I think.