D8546: Add Aztec code generator

Sune Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 12 21:19:42 UTC 2017

svuorela accepted this revision.
svuorela added a comment.

  I like it. Though I haven't fully reviewed the bit magic and actually tested it, but the first can be fixed at a later point, and the latter I trust you on.

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in aztec-compact-data-0011.png:1
> There are two kinds of test images here, those that test just the rendering code and those that test the full encoding too. The first ones are not valid codes but are unique. The latter are valid but unfortunately all but unique. There's multiple valid ways to encode input text into the bit stream, and you can select how much error correction you want to have.

Can we mark those that tests the full encoding that are valid but not unique (so that we know which ones should be updated if we change something in e.g. the error correction, and then need external validation before updating the images)

REPOSITORY
  R280 Prison