D8056: Improve usability of "Open With" dialog by adding option to filter the application tree

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 5 20:04:36 UTC 2017

simgunz added a comment.

  I have fixed what dfaure suggested. I couldn't remove the cast at line 463 because a Segmentation fault happens. It is not clear to me why exactly.

  Regarding removing the categories I need to work on that, because it is not trivial apparently. I thought it was enough to remove line 399-404, but in that case the treeview is almost empty once opened (only the "Help" item is shown).

  I run out of time for today, I'll work on that soon.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  openwithdialog-filter-app-tree