D5983: Check error status after every PolKitAuthority usage

Sergey Kalinichev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 27 15:28:44 UTC 2017

skalinichev added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in Polkit1Backend.cpp:220
> This seems a bit weird since we have done nothing with authority here, so how would it have an error?

Well yes it shouldn't happen now with the two other checks above. This check here just in case (that's why I use qWarning here instead of qCDebug as in two other cases).

Also since PolkitAuthoruty is a singleton theoretically some other code using PolkitQt1::Authority methods could trigger such errors.

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth