D5972: Set (and unset, as necessary) QT_NO_EXCEPTIONS for Clang (and ICC)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 25 14:36:39 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added a project: Build System.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Qt currently fails to set `QT_NO_EXCEPTIONS` when building with Clang (and thus presumably with ICC too as it apparently masquerades as Clang).

  This patch corrects that omission which leads to issues like this one: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130139/

  I have attempted to added the corresponding unsetters to the file and target specific exceptions enabler macros. These changes have the intended effect on the compiler invocation, I have not double-checked if they also have the intended effect on the actual compilation.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

AFFECTED FILES
  kde-modules/KDECompilerSettings.cmake