D5911: Make sure that SNI service name is unique and allowed by default in flatpak

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 18 12:24:33 UTC 2017

jgrulich created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In my previous change I made sure that the dbus service name for SNI is predictable so we can allow it in advance, but it
  introduced problem for multiple instances of the same app. This change doesn't require predictable name as org.kde.appName.*
  is allowed in flatpak by default if we use same id in flatpak manifest (which we do for all KDE apps) and also makes sure
  that the name will be unique, because we cannot rely on pid for apps running in flatpak, pid will be always same for multiple
  instances. Btw. this is using same approach as in this review https://phabricator.kde.org/D5775.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

BRANCH