D5902: Expand KNewStuff documentation

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 18 08:50:28 UTC 2017

leinir marked 2 inline comments as done.
leinir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in README.md:30
> I'd say that it looks better to have `CONFIG` rather than `NO_MODULE`. Both should work.
>
> Also `find_package(KF5 COMPONENTS NewStuffCore)` reads better to my eye.

It certainly does - i just expanded what was already there, but yup, needs a touch of work there. Also, since KNewStuffQuick is a Qt Quick module, it should really be marked as runtime when looking for it, so i'll fix that while i'm at it :)

> apol wrote in README.md:35
> Do you ever need to link against `NewStuffQuick`?

No, you are quite right - i don't think it is even technically possible in most cases, so this will need some reworking to explain that (it's a Qt Quick module, after all)

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff