D5900: use transientparent directly

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 17 10:54:12 UTC 2017

mart created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  don't parent directly as we don't want unwanted deletions.
  ensure we have a menu, not parented yet, the container exists,
  both the menu and the container's toplevel widget QWindows exist,
  then set the transient parent of the qmenu's qwindow to the
  container's toplevel widget's qwindow. this fixes positioning in
  wayland as the protocol requires every popup menu having a transient parent

TEST PLAN
  okular doesn't crash anymore, konsole's bookmarks menu still
  correctly positioned in wayland

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH