Compilation failure on Windows: kpeople

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue May 16 19:33:42 UTC 2017

Hi
> When someone gets the chance, could they please look into the build
> log at https://build-sandbox.kde.org/job/Frameworks%20kpeople%20kf5-qt5%20WindowsQt5.7/4/console
> to see why this Framework isn't building on Windows?

from my recent experience with building kmymoney on Windows this may be
caused by compiling code using a class located in a different shared
library and therefore declared as dllimport, but  later included in the
same dll as static library.

I dealed with this by undefining the related export macro as target
definition [1]. Something like this

+if( WIN32 )
+  target_compile_definitions(reports PUBLIC KMM_MYMONEY_EXPORT=)
+endif()

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win32:kmymoney/mingw32-kmymoney/fix-windows-compile-issue.patch?expand=1

My 2 cent