D5872: pidChanged also signals dataChanged in WindowModel

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 16 14:50:12 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5872#109962, @hein wrote:

  > I'm fine with no change signal, but heads-up that libtaskmanager has code connecting to it, so if you remove it from kwayland please also adapt plasma-workspace or the build breaks.

  I highly suggest to remove that. That signal doesn't work as there is no change going to happen. It's just pointless.

  Anyway I want a solution on this broken test ASAP. I don't have the time to code a fix for it, but I want KWayland to be green prior to me leaving to vacations. Just adding the changed signal to fix the test is not acceptable as that would mean we have an incorrect API added which we cannot remove till KF 6.

  If it has to be I'm going to revert the changes - even if it makes other software break compilation.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland