D5775: Don't include the pid in the dbus path when on flatpak

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 16 08:33:06 UTC 2017

jgrulich added a comment.

  I think this still doesn't solve the general problem we have with sandboxed applications as you cannot still allow this dbus service in app manifest. You can use "org.kde.AppName.*" , but then the dbus name would need to be in form of "org.kde.AppName.appPid" or "org.kde.AppName.baseServiceName", mean that you have to replace dash with a dot. When you use the dash the wildcard won't apply. On the other hand you also cannot use o.k.AppName.appPid or so because it has to start with a letter and not with a number or any special character which is case of baseService() returning e.g. :1:30.

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons