D5872: pidChanged also signals dataChanged in WindowModel

Sebastian Kügler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 15 22:32:25 UTC 2017

sebas added a comment.

  Possibly, in this case, I disagree. The pid is initially unknown set to in the client, and can change afterwards. In reality, the pid of the window doesn't change, but it can still be set after being initially 0. In fact, it has to be.

  In the end, I don't care much, but having it connected to dataChanged makes this whole thing way more consistent, and it makes sense semantically. IMO, not putting it behind dataChanged is semantic wanking making the interface harder to understand, not easier, and not better.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland