D5856: Use KDirWatch removeDir/addDir instead of stopDirScan/restartDirScan

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 15 12:52:55 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  In fact, CopyJob has no way to know whether a view somewhere is watching that directory. When an app other than Dolphin uses CopyJob, there isn't going to be any watching, possibly.
  So I think we need to remove the qDebug in KDirWatch so that removeDir is silent if the dir wasn't watched [this is faster than checking before removing, from the outside].

  At the same time, this shows that the CopyJob handling of m_parentDirs can be improved a little bit. Posting an update.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO