D5775: Don't include the pid in the dbus path when on flatpak

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 10 12:59:42 UTC 2017

apol added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5775#108315, @aacid wrote:

  > This means we get the same path if we start the process twice, does it still work? Don't you get some kind of collision at the dbus level?

  Yes, with this patch you can only open 1 of the applications (despite multiple). This is the error I get:

    katomic(3)/(default) unknown: "Couldn't register name 'org.kde.katomic' with DBUS - another process owns it already!"

  While this is a regression, we'll still need to come up with an alternative, it will be an alternative ad-hoc to flatpak (and potentially anything else wrapping dbus).

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons