D5639: Internal cache for provider data on initialisation

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 7 16:15:58 UTC 2017

leinir marked 3 inline comments as done.
leinir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in engine.cpp:206
> This connect (and the following) could be done outside of the if/else, so avoid being repeated, no?
> Or is there a risk that load() will emit those signals immediately?

Normally yes, it would potentially return immediately... However, it makes sense for the get job to be postponed just slightly (it's logically an async thing anyway), so that is what HTTPJob now does, and we can simplify this code muchly.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff