How do you find the git repository for a given differential?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun May 7 12:56:50 UTC 2017

Mark Gaiser ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> For instance, take this differential [1].
> Now i found the repository (plasma-integration in that specific case),
> but i always [2] have trouble finding the repository. It doesn't seem
> to be stated anywhere in a differential.

It is, if the submitter use arcanist, or if the submitter remembers to specify
it. Just please as I do and ask the submitter to specify the repository.

Please remember to check if the data (name/email) of the submitter are in the
patch that you are going to submit (which does not work automatically when
arcanist is not used, so you need to do a git commit --author...).

--
Luigi