D5178: QtCurve/Qt5 : further KF5 adaptation

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 31 08:40:06 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5178#99143, @bcooksley wrote:

  > We won't be modifying Phabricator, in part because Arcanist as shipped by upstream is designed to work with that text.

  We're talking about the trigger in commit messages made with regular git commands, right? I'm not sure I understand why you couldn't use any trigger in whatever hook is used on KDE's git server to close a particular review but I'm pretty sure I don't particular care either.
  I do understand that you're not looking for extra work. Neither am I.

REPOSITORY
  R626 QtCurve