Scrap Baloo Thread Feedback

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:59:09 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 5:21 AM, Matthieu Gallien <
gallien.matthieu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Sorry to exhume this old thread, but
>
> Is there a common agreement on the best path forward for Baloo versus
> the current situation ?
>
> I have an interest in having a global KDE solution where I would help
> (as time allows). Still, I will only work after an agreement has been
> reached.

Hey,

thanks for stepping up! I'd say that if nobody gives you
any sort of approval, just go ahead and figure out the
best plan for Baloo and then present it here, saying that
you would like Baloo to move in this direction, detail out
your proposal and if nobody objects, go ahead and do it.
KDE is about doers, after all :) Also, if you're still a student,
you may want to consider doing this as a GSoC.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek