D5173: Fix 'Installation of ksendbugmail.exe conflicts with related KDE4 package'.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 19:37:20 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  So bin isn't in %PATH%, but found relatively to the app being run?

  This makes me wonder if libexec could be bin/libexec/kf5/ on Windows, relative too.

  Then we could have an ECM-provided string that expands to
  CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX "/" KF5_LIBEXEC_INSTALL_DIR on Unix (i.e. absolute), and
  KF5_LIBEXEC_INSTALL_DIR on Windows (i.e. relative).

  Wouldn't this keep the Unix/Windows differences to a minimum?

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui