D5202: [Default Tooltip] Fix icon size

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 17:56:08 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We overwrite implicit size based on the icon loaded nowadays which breaks this.

TEST PLAN
  No longer get icon sizes all over the place in systray.

  While this is a behavior change, Image for instance always had its implicit size based on the loaded image and even has a read-only size, so I think this behavior is somewhat expectable.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/private/DefaultToolTip.qml