D5173: Fix 'Installation of ksendbugmail.exe conflicts with related KDE4 package'.

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 26 18:01:04 UTC 2017

habacker added a comment.

  I did not took a look into every location where an executable is installed into KDE_INSTALL_LIBEXECDIR_KF5, but I guess on Windows any application which may be started *only* by a KF5 provided api may be located in the libexec dir ; all other needs to stay into <install-root>/bin (or <install-root> in case there is no bin dir in the installation I saw in some null soft based installations like digikam)

  If you really want to have executables in libexec dir on Windows too a patch is required to change KDE_INSTALL_LIBEXECDIR_KF5  to xxx/libexec and to introduce a different cmake variable for installing all other executables, which points to the "bin"-dir on Windows and the same path as KDE_INSTALL_LIBEXECDIR_KF5 on other platforms. Then every occurrance of KDE_INSTALL_LIBEXECDIR_KF5 in kf5 libraries needs to be checked and replaced by this variable

  Adding '5' postfix to 4 executables (see https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=373928&hide_resolved=1) would be a more simple solution from my opinion.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui