D5037: KTextEditor: prevent accidental zooming

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 14 13:36:52 UTC 2017

anthonyfieroni added a comment.

  Ok, we discard first wheel event cause elapsed timer isn't started, right? I think we can "catch" all events we just make it a bit different, set modifiers in contructor and restart elpased timer on global event override function if desired modifiers presents, so if wheelEvent enters before 200 ms elapsed just ignore modifiers so now we don't discard a wheel event just drops earlers modifiers.