D5003: Update docs to Frameworks API

Jonathan Riddell noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 10 17:48:12 UTC 2017

jriddell marked an inline comment as done.
jriddell added a comment.

  added some info to kauthexecutejob.h about AuthStatus

  data() does get the data returned by the action (not direct return I guess) as well as set during the action, updated.

INLINE COMMENTS

> leinir wrote in kauthexecutejob.h:82
> Returned isn't semantically right, here, though the term "helper" is a bit ambiguous... What is meant by "sent by the helper" is more to the point "send by the helper using HelperSupport::progressStep(QVariant)"... which is somewhat clunky, but explains more properly what is going on here. Return would suggest that it is only done at the end, whereas this can, specifically, be done multiple times (basically, every time progressStep(QVariant) is called). So... perhaps changing this to be something like
>
>   /**
>    * Use this to get the data set by HelperSupport::progressStep(QVariant)
>    * This function is particularly useful once the
>    * job has completed. During execution, simply
>    * read the data in the newData signal.
>    * @see ExecuteJob::newData
>    * returns the data sent by the helper
>    */

it can also be set by the return of the auth action so I mentioned both

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth