D4799: Delay notifications until desktop session has loaded

Valerio Pilo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 9 00:41:52 UTC 2017

vpilo updated this revision to Diff 12310.
vpilo added a comment.

  New version, using the idea suggested by @davidedmundson .

  The KNotifications manager was clearing queued notifications also when the fd.o Notifications service initially registers; and while I get that it's done on unregistering to cleanup, I can't see why it should do it on register as well. Without that clearing, notifications queue up and get delivered naturally when the service gets restarted.

  Also, I had to take out the KDE_FULL_SESSION check to make this work. Is there any drawback to this?

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4799?vs=11831&id=12310

AFFECTED FILES
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/notifybypopup.cpp
  src/waitforname/CMakeLists.txt
  src/waitforname/main.cpp
  src/waitforname/org.freedesktop.Notifications.service.in