D4847: KAuth integration in document saving

Martin Kostolný noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 8 01:28:46 UTC 2017

martinkostolny updated this revision to Diff 12272.
martinkostolny added a comment.

  Thanks a sorry for all the rookie mistakes. I tried to fix the problems You mentioned:

  - QT->Qt
  - get rid of useless streams
  - no more setting permissions and sync-to-disk when using QSaveFile
  - using of QMap::insert (should I use an initializer list instead?)

  Now, while discussing the atomic rename, I'm throwing a thought: how about using QStandardPaths::CacheLocation (~/.cache) for the temporary file? It should always exist, it is more likely the same FS device and should be writable by the user. I did that in this diff and left a fallback for using QSaveFile if atomic rename fails.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4847?vs=12251&id=12272

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/src/katetextbuffertest.cpp
  autotests/src/katetextbuffertest.h
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer.cpp
  src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer_p.h
  src/buffer/katetextbuffer.cpp
  src/buffer/katetextbuffer.h
  src/buffer/org.kde.ktexteditor.katetextbuffer.actions