D4847: KAuth integration in document saving

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 4 14:45:03 UTC 2017

cullmann added a comment.

  Hi,

  I think this is a great thing to have!
  My biggest complaint ATM is: I would not move the saving code out to the helper binary, instead, it should stay in the place it is and we could just save to a tmpfile and tell the helper to move that file over the destination.
  With that, the with higher privileges running application is simpler (e.g. no need for filterdev which might execute complex compression libs) and we would avoid to store the complete file once more in memory.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor