D6376: Fix double delete crash during shutdown

"René J.V. Bertin" noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 26 08:48:53 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6376#119500, @cullmann wrote:

  > I don't speak about threading races. The whole class is not thread-safe, if threading occurs, all is lost.

  Really? Only a single thread at a time should trigger audio notifications, is that what you're saying? That would surprise me a little, looking at the code it seems the class exists so that applications can request to play a notification sound by creating an instance and then forget about it. The threading I was thinking of is simply when 2 threads queue an audio notification at the same time, not the cross-thread use of a NotifyByAudio instance.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications