D6376: Fix double delete crash during shutdown

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 26 05:51:18 UTC 2017

cullmann added a comment.

  Hi,

  if you can arrive twice for the same mediaobject in finishNotification e.g. via close and onAudioFinished you might insert it twice and delete it twice.
  If not, this change helps nothing.

  Unfortunately I have no way to reproduce.

  We can just discard that and I can still reopen it, if I have a way to reproduce.

  Reading the MediaObject docs  NotifyByAudio::close should avoid that onAudioFinished is triggered by stop() not emiting, therefore I am not sure how that should happen.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications