creating an index.theme file

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:50:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

A bit off-topic, but after my recent run-in with icon themes I had a look at the Breeze icons build system to see how it creates the binary resource.

My own theme uses inheritance, so I think that in order to create an .rcc resource from it I'd first need to merge the themes it inherits, which also means creating a new index.theme file, presumably.

It looks like much of those files can be generated automatically, is there a utility for that?

Thanks,
René