D5799: Rebase Less syntax highlighting on SCSS one

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 17 15:24:38 UTC 2017

dhaumann added a comment.

  @gszymaszek Could you also add a unit test to autotest/input/highlight.less ? This way, we can guarantee to not break the highlighting with future changes, which is very hard otherwise. The reference data is created by calling autotest/update-reference-data.sh in the build directory. It would be very helpful, if you update the patch again.

  Besides that, in general this patch looks ok to me, although it is very hard to review (I don't know the language, and the diff is very big).

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting