D6104: Use the right scope for the installpath variable

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 5 15:28:11 UTC 2017

apol created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Only mark package as installed if it was successfully extracted

  Don't store all installed files in the knsregistry file

  At the moment we were storing every file, for big packages (for example
  icon themes like Papyrus) this meant ~5 MiB of paths that had to be loaded
  when the engine was created.
  This patch makes it so instead of adding all the contents of the directory
  it will only list the extracted directories so they can recursively be
  removed. I don't think it's a supported workflow to be adding stuff in an
  extracted directory anyway.

TEST PLAN
  Tests pass, tried un/installing massive icon themes. Also massif
  reports a much lower memory consumption.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  installedFiles2