D6979: in automatic tests, find python interpreter and use it for python test scripts

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 29 22:02:02 UTC 2017

mgallien created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  in automatic tests, find python interpreter and use it for python test scripts
  this way we do not use /usr/bin/env that may or may not work

TEST PLAN
  Tested only on linux. I have no other platforms at the moment. Not sure for windows.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

BRANCH
  upstream

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/externalextractortest.cpp
  autotests/externalwritertest.cpp
  autotests/indexerextractortestsconfig.h.in
  autotests/samplefiles/testexternalextractor/main.py
  autotests/samplefiles/testexternalwriter/main.py