D6963: Don't block starting notification service

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 28 12:13:36 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We don't need to manually start the DBus service.
  It blocks the calling app, and dbusServiceExists means that we will
  always end up going the DBus route over a popup anyway, so it won't
  do anything useful.

  The service (in the plasma case plasma-wait-for-name) will be started
  automatically when we actually send the notification.

  BUG: 382444

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

BRANCH