D6519: Use CMAKE_INSTALL_BINDIR for dbus service generation

Bastian Köcher noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 5 18:45:48 UTC 2017

bkchr created this revision.
bkchr added a project: KSecrets Service.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The old implementation used CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX for determining the installation directory. The target is installed by using KF5_INSTALL_TARGETS_DEFAULT_ARGS and that internally uses CMAKE_INSTALL_BINDIR. In my case I used a distribution (Nixos) where CMAKE_INSTALL_BINDIR is not a sub directory of CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and thus Dbus could not find the kwallet5d executable.

REPOSITORY
  R311 KWallet

AFFECTED FILES
  src/runtime/kwalletd/org.kde.kwalletd5.service.in