[Differential] [Request, 7 lines] D4320: Don't fail when moving to the temp directory when installing

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 27 22:42:42 UTC 2017

apol created this revision.
apol added reviewers: Frameworks, mart.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The process to install a kpackage package through knewstuff is:

  - download to /tmp
  - copy to /tmp with the desired filename
  - call the install command against the file

  This fixes the second step. Sometimes the first download failed or
  something, this would make any subsequent attempts fail because
  QFile::rename doesn't work if the file is already present.

  We were using the QProcess API wrongly

  The executable wasn't decoded so it even started, which means not ever
  emitting finished

TEST PLAN
  Now I could download properly the Look and Feel packages from the kcm.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  master