[Differential] [Commented On] D4307: [RFC] Introduce an adoption command in the wallpaper knsrc file

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 27 16:47:10 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4307#80790, @apol wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4307#80774, @mart wrote:
  >
  > > if this goes in, the stock knewstuff install dialog should use it as well
  >

  > I'm not sure. In this specific case, if you're in the KNS Dialog means that you already have the Wallpapers kcm open already, which gives a bit more control over the wallpapers.
  >
  > If there's consensus, I'll be happy to implement it in the dialog too.

  that's true for the wallpaper dialog, but you don't know the other potential applications of that dialog.
  i see that dialog as pretty much the reference implementation, if it doesn't implement an important feature, it becomes hard to keep track of actual knewstuff features.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES