[Differential] [Commented On] D4228: Add an image/ktx mimetype

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 20 21:39:23 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  Please do submit upstream, I handle those incoming requests together with Bastien.

  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/AddingMIMETutor

  (link at bottom for freedesktop bugzilla with predefined query)

  I would be useful if you could also submit a minimal test file, and a link to where this mimetype is defined (OK that was easy to find for this one, https://www.khronos.org/opengles/sdk/tools/KTX/file_format_spec/)

  I don't think we need this mimetype in kde.xml, it's only for KDE-specific stuff that was refused upstream, or that we really need for older shared-mime-info versions (although there's probably some cleanup to do at this point).

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

EMAIL PREFERENCES