Review Request 129760: Fixup handling of KFontUtils::adaptFontSize's flags' default value.

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Fri Jan 20 11:01:52 UTC 2017

I've actually switched all activity to KDE/master (I'm presently on
a5f3a76e14799c68b5e8f74e375baa5f6f6ab4dc), so I'll check again when I've
got your latest updates. BTW, one other thing I noticed was this, if I
"make clean" in kguiaddons, src/sip/PyKF5/KGuiAddons/KGuiAddonsmod.sip is
not removed. It is only ever created when cmake is run.

Is this as expected?