[Differential] [Updated] D4214: Make sure we display enabled ListItem on hover

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 20 03:22:01 UTC 2017

apol marked an inline comment as done.
apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in ListItem.qml:97
> why are you now following containsMouse. That's a behavioural change
>
> How can background.pressed be true. I don't see where it exists?
> do you mean itemMouse.pressed?

Yes, I meant to put `itemMouse.pressed`. I wonder why QML doesn't complain...

It's barely a behavioral change, in fact it's what it was supposed to happen in the first place: give feedback on hover when the item is clickable.
Note that at the moment we're dimming the opacity for the invisible background we have.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES