Qt::WindowFlags f = nullptr in framworks headers

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:12:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

As a result of the recent porting from 0 to nullptr, we have things like

 Qt::WindowFlags f = nullptr

in frameworks headers. See for example kruler. That is - enum default
parameter values have been ported incorrectly.

I don't know if some clang tooling is being used to do the porting, but if
so, the tool is buggy.

Attempting to build the python bindings now fails because our scripting to
generate sip files (or sip itself - I didn't investigate further because it
seems obvious that the headers should be fixed to solve the issue) can not
handle this.

Thanks,

Steve.