[Differential] [Accepted] D4142: Support "default actions", as specified in [1].

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 16 20:19:09 UTC 2017

mart accepted this revision.
mart added a reviewer: mart.
mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4142#77864, @albertvaka wrote:

  > No, there is no change in our UI at all. In Plasma and KDE apps we can decide to never use this feature if we think that the UX is better that way, but IMO this is a generic (not Plasma-specific) framework and it should provide access to the functionality anyway. This is a really common use case for notifications on most

  for the framework part, as i said, the code is OK, so go for it..
  but, to me it really strongly begs the question whether we in the end want this exposed in the UI or not.
  having the functionality entering the framework is a good occasion to think about it and take a decision.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

BRANCH
  master